cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Passes

Someone help. Tried buying the sky sports month pass. Keep getting the “opps something went wrong page” I connected to a live chat. With the guy saying where was a on going issue. Anyone know when this will be fixed. Need to watch Man City v Arsenal! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. Tried on PC and phone 😞

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Downloaded now tv on my phone, logged in account, click on sports, clicked on activate pass, loaded the game up and then closed everything down. Went back to.my TV and now tv box and clicked on the game

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

@Anonymous User 

cheers guys both these worked perfectly. 👍 lucky this game looks like it’s been a boring one 😂😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Theres been a goal that should've been, but yeah for the most part 😅

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant worked just as you said 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go to purchase the pass normally through the account management section, and enter the voucher code SPMUWA4U4LF7. That's how I got around this issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

where can I find the account management section? I can go purchase it normally but still keep getting a error message before I can confirm. Which device are you using?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did it from my PC, but could probably also do it from your phone browser.

If you go to the main website, click the the picture of a person in the top right,  and go to "Passes & Vouchers". I was able to purchase the monthly pass and enter the voucher code I mentioned before to get it for £25

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine was doing the same. I have unfortunately had to pay for the £33 option. Hoping that when this is resolved NOW TV can put me back onto the £25 for three month deal. Although we have no way to contact them??!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Paid for sky sports for my grandad who’s at his house, didn’t even work for us will we get a free days pass due to me paying the money and he couldn’t even watch it, it’s a waste of money coz we couldn’t fix the problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i bought an sky sports day pass yesterday to watch the Aston villa game i could not watch the game it did not allow me please i would like a refund