cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

OAP's BEWARE WHEN THINKING OF TAKING ON NOWTV

From my recent experience of trying to get NowTV to be installed I know for a fact I have been lied at worst or mislead to be generous to NowTV.The call centre helplne girl I spoke seemed qite indifferent and dismissive of my concerns and, quite fran...

Over charged

I’ve been charged 38 pound in 7 days can’t get to speak to no one it’s so wrong how this can be done and yet there is no one to answer me how do I sort this 

Xbox

I've just moved to now tv hub two Internet, my phone has connected fine so has my TV and now tv box but for the life of me I can't get my xbox one to connect to the Internet, it picks it up in the network search i enter the password but it won't conn...

Broadband

I have cctv but when I put my plug booster on it stops me using the Internet on my phone. Why?Nothing work through wifi.

Connection lost then back again

I'm getting very annoyed at now TV when I'm watching the entertainment channels I pay for and the movies all I'm getting is internet connection lost then it's connection found and I have to start over again. It's making viewing pointless. Ive tried t...

Acsess

Hiya I can no longer access the app through fire TV is this a permanent thing or is it a temporary  

Devices

NOWTV is rubbish.  I had a message saying I had too many devices and so deleted some.  Now I have a message saying I’ve made too many swaps.  Recently bought a sky sports pass.  Complete waste of time.  Not impressed at all and will be cancelling my ...

Resolved! cancelling sky for now tv

I've been with Sky for at least 8 years or so but, i'm looking at getting the Super Fibre & Anytime Calls with nowtv. Main reason is the cost compared to my current package is £25 cheaper per month. will i need to contact sky to cancel subscription o...

error codes

I have a smart TV and have been watching from the app in TV for 7 years now without a problem.  These last few weeks everytime I search for something nothing comes up and if I got to watch.live I get error code 1300.  If I go to library to select it ...