Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

New CW Season of Super Hero Shows

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6

Guys

Last night I found out that CW's new super hero season will start on 4th October in the US, the shows first episodes, subject to confirmation, are as follows:

Flash, Tuesday, 4th October - 23 episodes.

Arrow, Wednesday, 5th October - 23 episodes.

Supergirl - Friday, 7th October - 20 episodes. NB. this is a one off Friday night episode .

Supergirl - Monday, 10th October - Unknown whether this is episode  2 or Friday's repeat. NB. Monday's are this shows regular spot.

Legends of Tomorrow, Thursday 13th October - 16 episodes.

I understand that the four way crossover will not take place before episode 8 of Flash and Arrow.

I'm pumped Fist Pump and Yes emoticon (Yes emoticons)and waiting for the new CW season.

UK Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The plane is still there @ukbobboy , you just can't see it 🙂 ahha

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Sorry Andy-S

I accidentally clicked "Accepted Answer" while watching Judge Judy.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted @ukbobboy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

FlashPoint Paradox.jpg

UK Bob

Hi @ukbobboy

now you've done it. I'm tempted to buy the film and watch it Smiley Very Happy. Yes I know it's shocking that I haven't seen it yet, isn't it Smiley Surprised

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6

Andy, Casey

After being away for a day, I was  very 

to find that this thread had become

centred, so I thought

Hi C6

You know, I'm a fan of DCs animated movies, some of them, like Justice League's Flashpoint Paradox, are very good.

Another animated movie I would is Batman's Assault on Arkham:

If you like, there are one or two other DC animation movies I would give the UKBOBBOY seal of approval, just hit me back.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

You know, I've not seen season 1 of Arrow myself, just like I did not watch season 1 of  Agent's of Shield until I was well into season 3.

Thanks for reminding me, I will now borrow my son's Arrow DVD box set and watch season 1, that will help me get over my current super hero withdrawal symptoms

Flashing Happy Face emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I have it on dvd also and also season 1 of The Flash 😉

They were Christmas presents but I still haven't finished Arrow 😮

@commanda6 Darn it! Oh well, seeing as it is Sunday, I am sure all is forgiven 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂