cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loops
Mentor

More episodes option gone

Noticed the last few days on both my TV’s that the ‘more episodes’ option has vanished 

how can I get to the series/episode list now?

I go from downstairs to upstairs and when switching they are not remembering where I was so I have to skip forward loads each time and if I fall asleep watching something I have to go back a few episodes so this is unbearable 

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Loops 

What TV?

Are you able to delete and reinstall the app?
Have you tried unplugging both TV and router for a few minutes?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Loops
Mentor

One LG and one Samsung both using fire sticks 

Will try deleting and re installing 👍

Loops
Mentor

No luck 😞

when I press downwards whilst mid episode I get the options

subtitles and audio

restart 

more info ( leads to a paragraph about what I’m watching being shown) 

I can go backwards or forwards but not go to other episodes like I used to be able too 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Loops 

Do you mean Continue Watching? 

Where a lot of TV shows on my Continue Watching grid row was missing a couple of days ago.

Checked about an hour ago and they was still missing for me.

Just checked again literally 5 minutes ago and they are all back to normal. 

Loops
Mentor

No continue watching is there but that remembers where you were on that tv not where you’ve just left off from on a different tv (unlike other streaming apps) 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Loops 

With regards to TV shows I always tend to add them to my Watchlist and you can go into the TV show Watchlist to see what episodes you have watched or partly watched by looking at the white progress bar on the bottom of the picture episode thumbnail.

Doesn't really help if you fall asleep halfway through an episode with the NOW auto play next episode feature (which you can't disable) to prevent it playing the next episode or episodes if you fall asleep leaving the NOW stream running.

I have asked NOW to offer us the option to disable the auto play next episode function, where some people like myself wish we can turn it off.