cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt1997_2
Advocate

Not Updating Latest Episode of a Programme On My Continue Watching

Hello, 

For some reason my continue watching list, will not update on the latest episode of a programme. For example, I'm watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and It only shows last weeks episode. Which I've already watched and it won't display this weeks episode (which was released yesterday)

I've tried rebooting my system multiple times. Does anyone know a solution? I've tried chatting to someone on the website and they won't give me a relevent answer. I think it's a techinal error from NOW, so it may just solve itself. But this has been going on for a week now and I'm starting to find it annoying 😂

Thank you, 

Matt. 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Matt1997_2 

Did you watch last week’s episode to the very end, or bail out before, or during, the credits?

I’ve known Continue Watching to lovingly hang on to those last few seconds, in the mistaken belief that we would want to go back and watch them.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Matt1997_2
Advocate

@RoyB 

I always watch until right at the end, and I tried to rewatch a few times. But it still wouldn't display the next episode.