cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just come back to now tv. Do you think it's value for money?

Hi

Just come back to now tv. Got a couple of offers on movies and entertainment passes. 

I have also signed up for the £25 a month sky sports deal.

All in all do you think that the service is value for money at full price?  And also how happy are you with the service.

Just looking for opinions as Im enjoying the service so far. 

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Overall I am quite happy with the Now tv service, As with any service I find good and bad points.

I think the passes can become a little expensive if you are paying full price and have multiple passes.

But with Now tv I have found many options to make it more affordable to me, I purchase vouchers and apply them to my account and on occasions when cancelation of my passes have been offered some very generous retention offers.

On the negative I find customer support is very poor and difficult at times to resolve issues and at times have made the situation worse and left me pulling my hair out and going around in circles.

I find the community works best for me and have been helped by many on here as there is a wealth of help and information and have been able to resolve most issues from other members. I only contact Now tv when I have no other choice.

I am happy with the service and  what it has to offer and the flexibility of the service to dip in and dip out when I wish to use or afford it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your opinions cherdawn

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the note of passes  where is the best or cheapest places to buy vouchers? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

At the moment I am buying my vouchers from Curry's/Pc World x2 months Entertainment for £10 or x2 Cinema for £15 x1 month sports pass £25 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again Cherdawn.  Will have a look in curry's