cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you angry knowing others are paying less?

It really annoys me, to know some people are getting discounts! Make the service the same price for everyone. The money is the same colour. Stop putting enter voucher code here. I just don’t buy from you!  So you discount one customer and lose another! Simples!

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You can get good discounts when being an existing customer.

If you see the offer, jump onto live chat and see what staff can do for you.

Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I would be angry if anyone was paying less than me given I am paying £1/month for cinema, £1/month for entertainment and getting boost for free 😂

The thing is that I probably wouldn’t pay much more than that given the content.  Aside from The Staircase, there is little I want to watch right now.  I have seen the upcoming movies thanks to the free Vue cinema tickets or the free Chili streams I get with my £1/month Telegraph subscription.

The only subscription I pay full price for is Prime, and I get music + TV + movies (including all James Bond) + free delivery for £79/annum.   I wouldn’t dream of paying £22/month for Now entertainment and cinema.