cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDA
Advocate

Paying for Sports Day and not getting access

How do you get to speak to somebody to sort out being charged and then not getting access. 

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SDA 

Explain what you mean by not getting access?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SDA
Advocate

@gavs82008 I can’t watch what I’m paying for. Tells me to keep trying. Have up after half an hour

RoyB
Legend

@SDA 

Start it on your phone, being careful to explicitly stop the stream once it is running, rather than just exiting Now or switching your phone off, then switch to using it on your chosen device.

i don’t know which I am more disbelieving of; that this is the advice that works, or that we have had to keep giving this advice for years now, as Now don’t seem able to figure out what the problem here is, and solve it once and for all 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Would be solved by ditching the Day membership completely 😜

RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

RoyB_0-1704581014191.jpeg

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
SDA
Advocate
Thanks. Tried all of it. Nothing worked.
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

@SDA 

OK. Sorry about that.

But when the Community can’t help, and the Help really can’t help, the following link leads you to direct contact with Now:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage.

NotMrBanks
Advocate

@RoyB Hi, I was excited to follow your link to direct access with Now, but it just takes me to the help that is no help loop. Is there an email address or any way of speaking to a human being 😞

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NotMrBanks 

Try this link which is the quick way from what @RoyB posted. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now