cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contract end date

Please dont tell me to just ring them because im a mother of 2 young kids i havent got time to be sat on hold for 2 hours to talk to somebody. How do i find out when my contract ends? I cant seems to find it anywhere and i want to look around for better/faster broadband deals close to the end date. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you started a 12 month NowTV Broadband contract or renewed the contract for a further twelve months you should have received an email with the necessary dates on it.

If you can't find the email in question, then see if there is anything under My Account > .Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Messages whilst logged in on here.

Also normally NowTV will email their Broadband customers about three or four weeks before the contract ends with your options and different price points to choose from.

If you can't find the necessary information and can't be bothered due to your busy schedule to phone the NowTV Broadband Team, then drop them an email using the email address from this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you started a 12 month NowTV Broadband contract or renewed the contract for a further twelve months you should have received an email with the necessary dates on it.

If you can't find the email in question, then see if there is anything under My Account > .Manage Account > Broadband & Calls > Messages whilst logged in on here.

Also normally NowTV will email their Broadband customers about three or four weeks before the contract ends with your options and different price points to choose from.

If you can't find the necessary information and can't be bothered due to your busy schedule to phone the NowTV Broadband Team, then drop them an email using the email address from this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Ty

Just a quick thought, when you start looking around for another broadband provider don't forget to check the user forums, the adverts won't tell you the full story but the forums will let you know "what time it is".

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats absolutely brilliant thank you! I checjed my emails for the confirmation etc but couldnt find it, but i never even thought of asking for an email address on social media! (although i dont have twitter) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't Now put the contract details on your account it would save a lot of phaffing about and give customers time to look at alternatives