cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alybaba
Advocate

Bill

Hi OK wonder if someone could help me,I'm new to now tv,when my connection date was supposed to be activated it wasn't I eventually got it sorted and now rv sent me a email saying they would give me £15 compensation off my next bill,this is going out Monday and just checked payments on my account and the compensation is not showing on there or even off my monthly broadband,would it just automatically come off??

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Alybaba 

Did you try clicking on the actual Broadband Bill sum under My Account > Bills & Payments section to see if there is any mention of credit in the breakdown ?

Might be worth checking if you haven't already done it.

Never had any Broadband credit with NOW, but on my TV Membership when there was credit off one of my Bill's it was showing for me by clicking on the green arrow on the bill sum.

If there is nothing showing get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Alybaba 

Should have said to click on the Broadband Bill sum after Monday in the recent payment section to see if there is any mention of the credit in the breakdown price (if nothing is currently showing under the up & coming Broadband bill sum).

And what you pay from your bank is the Broadband price shown less any credit in the breakdown.

Should there be no sight of any credit, then contact the NOW Broadband Team early part of next week (unless you want to contact them tomorrow).