cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catch up issues

Hi, I have a now subscription including sky crime. For the last few days I’ve been able to watch various documentaries on catch up but this morning I’ve tried to put one on and it’s asking me to validate my account by subscribing to Hayu or the ‘Big entertainment’ package. I don’t want to subscribe to either of these as I already have what I want on my current package. How could I watch on catch up yesterday with no issues and all of a sudden not be able to? Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to log out the app and log back in?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to log out the app and log back in?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does it happen across all your playback devices (assuming you own more than one ?).

What happens if you log out of the NOW App and temporary unplug the power to your playback device and Router ?

When you mention a Big Entertainment package are you a BT TV customer with a NOW bolt on package ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmm I just tried to watch another programme and it allowed it. It looks like I have to upgrade to watch specific programmes but can still watch the basics so I guess my issue is sorted! Thank you for answering me though 😊

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User are you by chance trying to watch episodes of Snapped?

If so, not all of them are part of the Entertainment membership instead being on Hayu. See image below when logged into the community page

Screenshot_20210709-100050.jpg

Some shows are on both Sky Crime and Hayu so it's a matter of selecting the one that has the Sky Crime tag

Screenshot_20210709-100038.jpg