cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Upgraded to Nowtv smart stick two weeks ago, but whenever I try to log in, I get the message "Sorry, both your username or password is not recognised

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Double check your username and password matches the details on your other devices, if you have ever used an username (not forum community name) then perhaps try logging into the stick with your username and password and if that fails try your email address and password.

Another thing too check is that your bank card details and personal details on your account are up to date and make sure that you are not using a VPN on your router which may effect signing into your device.

If still no joy, then maybe try live chat on the link below for further assistance.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks - all of these solutions have been tried several times, wasted several hours on live chat, and had promises of "Technical support within 48 hours" that never materialised (twice). Was just trying community before cutting my losses. Thanks for trying to help though
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

One last question do you use any special characters in your password, where there was a bug in the Roku and Nowtv software a while back that effected some customers attempting to log into their boxes.

Not sure if this bug has been fixed or if it effects the newer nowtv smart stick.

If you are using special characters in your password, maybe try changing your password to letters / numbers instead.

Hopefully other community forum members will offer you some futher guidance or advice.