cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upgrading to smart stick/box

I'm thinking if upgrading to a smart stick from my old white box, so I can watch Netflix on all on one device. Is there any noticeable difference between smart stick and smart box? And if I buy one with passes included, will I be able to apply them to an existing account? I very much doubt I can...

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Both the nowtv smart stick, std black box, Freeview smart box and new 4K smart box supports the Netflix App on them.

If you buy a new nowtv stick or smart box with the bundled pass, then yes you can add these voucher pases to your existing account (just make sure when you setup the new stick or box that you use the same account details has your existing white box).

With regards to which is better, the smart stick or smart box then that is subjective, where i would say if you don't mind paying extra and want the 4K functionality with certain content on the Netflix, YouTube and BBC iPlayer App with an option of using Ethernet, then the 4K smart box would be my choice.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are upgrading then buy the 4K smart box. It is so much better than the stick. Argos and Curry's are doing them for £24.99 in black Friday sale. Which includes your passes.