cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming two devices

I have just receive my first Now stick with 9 months Sky Sport.  I cannot add a tv when following the instructions.   Information that I have read say you can stream two devices, but not if you have purchased 1 months Sky.  I have purchased 9 months with first 30 days free.  

I have to return stick within 14 days if not happy. How can I watch  Now TV ON two TVs without paying for another stick.

would I be better off returning the stick and purchasing Sky package?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With the Black Friday 9 month sports pass you should be able to have four device's and two simultaneous streams on your account.

It's only the cheaper mobile sports pass, where you can only have one stream at a time

Have you activated your nowtv stick and if so are getting a message that you have reached the maximum number of devices on your account ?

When you go to My Account > Devices on here does it show your new stick on your account device list .

Also, when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, does it show anywhere on the screen to redeem the 9 month sports pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

My account says that I am on Sky Sports month pass, free until 25th August.

Regards HP2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I would double check that all your playback devices are signed in with the same exact account details that you used to check that your sports pass runs until the 25th of August 2019.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

I’ve decided to give up and return the stick. I’m not a computer buff and it’s stressing me out. I require telephone help to talk me through.

But thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I missed the last important part of your first post sorry Smiley Sad

Where you asked the question how to watch your new nowtv stick on two different televisions ?

You would really need a second nowtv stick or another supported device that works with a television from the list on this linked help article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

Unfortunately nowtv don't have a telephone helpline for TV customers (broadband customers only) where your options are to either contact them via their live chat service or drop them a message on this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices