cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New user question

I've just ordered a Stick and 2 month pass combo (not delivered yet). Can I use the NOW app or do I need to wait for the Pass to be delivered? 

If I opt to start a free 14 day trial of the same pass will I then be able to activate the pass I've bought when it arrives? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you have gone for the stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment voucher.

If you haven't taken advantage of the 14 day free entertainment trial previously, then yes you can start the trial before your stick arrives with the 2 month entertainment voucher in the box and watch on another nowtv playback device if you wish.

Once the stick arrives, just go into your account under My Account > My Passes where you will see a green apply voucher button next to the entertainment pass.

If you wan't the two month entertainment voucher to carry on once the 14 day free trial expires, just make sure you apply the voucher within the 14 day free trial period.

Should you wish not to continue with the entertainment pass after the 14 day trial and 2 month voucher has expired just make sure you cancel the entertainment pass before the applied voucher expiry date.

If you want to continue with the entertainment pass after the voucher expires, then the cheapest method would add a new entertainment voucher / gift card within the last 30 days of the current voucher offer finishing (where you should see the green apply voucher button re appear again  next to your entertainment pass on your account)..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you have gone for the stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment voucher.

If you haven't taken advantage of the 14 day free entertainment trial previously, then yes you can start the trial before your stick arrives with the 2 month entertainment voucher in the box and watch on another nowtv playback device if you wish.

Once the stick arrives, just go into your account under My Account > My Passes where you will see a green apply voucher button next to the entertainment pass.

If you wan't the two month entertainment voucher to carry on once the 14 day free trial expires, just make sure you apply the voucher within the 14 day free trial period.

Should you wish not to continue with the entertainment pass after the 14 day trial and 2 month voucher has expired just make sure you cancel the entertainment pass before the applied voucher expiry date.

If you want to continue with the entertainment pass after the voucher expires, then the cheapest method would add a new entertainment voucher / gift card within the last 30 days of the current voucher offer finishing (where you should see the green apply voucher button re appear again  next to your entertainment pass on your account)..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you!! 👍