cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Music

Are NOW TV planning on having a music package. Miss all the channels you get with SKY TV

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I doubt it very much where there is plenty of Music Video channels on Freeview or what i tend to do is use YouTube for watching Music Videos.

I am of an age where i remember MTV was a pure music video channel and not a reality TV channel, where i actual watched the first ever MTV broadcast in the UK back in the eighties.

If i remember rightly the first song they ever played was Video Killed the Radio Star by Buggles.

Sorry it doesn't answer your question (maybe send NowTV a Tweet or ask the question over on Facebook, where the Community Forum is predominantly used by customers so your channel request might go on deaf ears on here).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I doubt it very much where there is plenty of Music Video channels on Freeview or what i tend to do is use YouTube for watching Music Videos.

I am of an age where i remember MTV was a pure music video channel and not a reality TV channel, where i actual watched the first ever MTV broadcast in the UK back in the eighties.

If i remember rightly the first song they ever played was Video Killed the Radio Star by Buggles.

Sorry it doesn't answer your question (maybe send NowTV a Tweet or ask the question over on Facebook, where the Community Forum is predominantly used by customers so your channel request might go on deaf ears on here).

starman73
Elite

Vevo has lots of music videos. Get it from app store.