cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

membership cancelaation

hi there

how to cancel my now tv membership and remove my details , my adress and card details ?

5 REPLIES 5
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too would like to cancel my membership and have no idea how to do this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You can cancel by selecting My Account at the top right (make sure you're signed in). Look for My Passes and on that page, select Cancel next to the pass you wish to cancel 🙂

If you encounter any issues, give us a shout.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have cancelled my passes but i want to cancel my whole membership. Why is there no easy way to do this. I dont like that you still have my card details and information. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To erase yourself completely, try the advice here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway. But if the person who answers says it’s for Sky only, refer them to the link, remind them of their GDPR obligations, and politely but firmly insist.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.