cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem logging in to black box on tv

Am having problems logging into now tv via the black box. Keeps telling me that the password or user name is incorrect when it's not and I've checked them on other device and can log in fine. Does anyone else have this issue or can help? Last logged in last night and it was fine. Thanks 

17 REPLIES 17
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Before you do anything major, such as changing passwords. I suggest you disconnect the power-cord from your 'black' box. Wait 30 seconds or so. And re-connect the power-cord...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did this and it didn't work 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

When using your 'black' box, do you normally 'log-out' of the NOW TV service and back in again? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, just remain logged in 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

U can also log in on the ps3 and the ipad  just not the now tv box. I'm assuming it's a problem with the box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your having issues with your NOW TV Box.

Just wondering if the issues have been resolved or are still ongoing ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. It was working fine last night, switched the box on this morning after being switched off over night and it keeps prompting me for password. I know the details are correct as I've just logged into the website.

Please help, thank you in advance.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Are you still having this issue? 

Something you can try is resetting your router, although you can sign in online there could be problems contacting the server which means you won't be bale to log in on apps.

Let us know if you're still having the issue.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the exact same issue. Sky Sports was woking fine on Friday of last week then a message came up to say 'something went wrong' and since then I can't access the Sports package. I have reset the box twice and also changed passwords and done the reset. The NowTV screen appear to connect OK but the Sports package calls for a log-on, which fails.

The other issue that is apparent is when I tried to check my account status I can log-on to the Now TV website but the account screens say that they can't show details for users outside of the UK. (I'm in Scotland - has indepenance occurred without me knowing?)