cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Stick

Every thing has been working fine since I brought my Now stick a few months ago.

Had issues with my internet which is sorted  now, though my Stick is not working the qhite line is not coming on either. I was swapped onto different TVs, also the romote still turns on the tv but once on it says connecting then no signal. How do l fix this.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If rebooting both your stick & router doesn't work, then if it was me i would be inclined to try a full factory reset on the stick.

Also try the stick with the supplied power adapter that came in the box and using the power from your television USB port if it is rated at 5vdc 1A.

With both the television and stick powered on hold in the small reset button on the stick for about 15 seconds to factory reset it.

Then setup the Stick again from scratch using your existing nowtv account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thank you for responding, I have tried rebooting, it is not coming on at
all. How do l reset to factory settings when l am not even connecting to it.

I have never used any supplied power adapter except the one provided and
have checked if it is working and if cable provided is working all are
working on other gadgets. The stock is getting hot when on but the light is
not coming on.

With both the television and stick powered on hold in the small reset
button on the stick for about 15 seconds. I have done this too nothing.

I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions and no response from my
stick 🤷🏾‍♀️.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If holding in the reset button on the stick for 15 seconds when using the supplied power adapter that came with the stick or using a suitable USB port on your television doesn't work, then i would say the Stick might be faulty and needs to be returned to the place your bought it from for a replacement or refund under warranty.

You could try testing the stick on another television in your home if you have one and if you have a USB charger like used on certain branded tablets or phones then try that with the stick to eliminate the power supply on the stick.

Other than that i am out of ideas.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for trying to help just went and retried everything you said
before in case l did something wrong nothing, we have tried it on 2 other
televisions in the house still nothing. I have given up. We have tried
other cables too and adapters still nothing. I am baffled and with
Quarantine its difficult to get into shops. Will have to look at
other options of sticks and look at reviews as Now TV is disappointing.