cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT Big Sport Package

Hi, 

Just ordered the BT Big sport package that comes with sky sports on Now Tv. 

Just been looking at buying a Now Tv Stick so i can watch the sport from my Bt package on a separate tv when i’m at work, looked in the reviews and somebody has said that you can’t use your BT Tv package on a now tv stick as you need a new account to activate the stick? 

is this true? can i not watch my bt big sport package through the now tv and bt sport apps on the stick? 

2 REPLIES 2
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I don’t know how you do it, but it appears you can.  However vouchers and offers from Now TV won’t work.

https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-BT-Sport/NOW-TV-available-through-BT-TV-FAQ-s/td-p/...

If a customer takes out NOW TV with BT, are they able to use their NOW TV subscription on the NOW TV stick?

Yes. If a customer takes one of our new flexible TV packages, they can watch the NOW TV content within their subscription on their NOW TV stick.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @SweetBlitz 

My assumption would be as long as you have an active Now TV account thanks to BT then you’ll be able to to watch Live and on demand content from Now TV on the stick.

As long as you use your BT login you’ll have access to BT sports.

The only thing you wouldn’t be able to do is watch recordings from the BT box.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help