cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart box not playing another film/episode after one has finished ?

0n my and my daughters smart boxs refuse to play another film/episode after one has finished, only way around this is to go to the home screen and re-enter the app. I have re-set/installed box. My ISP is Virgin Media which we have sufficent download speed. This is getting a bit tedious now (just been putting up with it)

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@darr1975

Whilst nothing's been confirmed, a number of Virgin hub users do seem to suffer this.

There haven't been enough responses to know anything for sure, but from a small number of users it may be that Hub 3 users appear to be OK but not Hub 2 users.

One Hub 2 user reported changing the wireless channel from auto to a specified channel worked for them (changing the wireless channel itself won't affect the NOW TV box so I can only assume if it does work that it's a glitch in the Virgin hub firmware that might correct when a manual wifi channel is selected). If you want to try it you can find steps here

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

@Lindzi did you ever try this and if so did it make any difference?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That's a great idea comparing two different Virgin Hubs on your smart box, please post back here with your findings which i am sure the NowTV Team would greatly appreciate.

Thanks.