cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 009

Guys 2 days ago my box wouldn't connect to internet, I've reset router and the now TV box, still won't connect, it finds the signal but error 009 comes up all the time, it's worked fine since I've had it but all of a sudden , nothing ... Nothing has changed with the internet I don't understand it

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm.

Try these steps to help resolve this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-box-stick-error-codes-messages

Anonymous User
Not applicable

None of tho

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm.

Try these steps to help resolve this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-box-stick-error-codes-messages

se were helpful

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didnt resolve it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no response from now tv

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Still no response from now tv

HI @Anonymous User I don't know why that link was posted as the error code isn't listed. However sometimes this can be resolved by using your phone as a hotspot and searching for an update. This should fix the issue. If not, give me a shout by tagging me with the "'@(my name)" option. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D

Still nothing I'm afraid, tried the online help all they said was the box is out of warranty? Not much help, it's only a year old and has been working perfectly 

I'm now paying for a service I can't use for a week nearly 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Tony-D

Still nothing I'm afraid, tried the online help all they said was the box is out of warranty? Not much help, it's only a year old and has been working perfectly 

I'm now paying for a service I can't use for a week nearly 

It doesn't really sound like hardware issue to be honest, so it shouldn't need replacing. Have you tried a hard reset and or signning out of the box and back in?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D

Rebooted router and factory reset the box now it's stuck on welcome screen as it finds the network but won't connect to internet

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Tony-D

Rebooted router and factory reset the box now it's stuck on welcome screen as it finds the network but won't connect to internet

Try your hotspot now @Anonymous User