cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Channels

Had to re-tune my NOW TV Smart Box today.

All of a sudden, it had reverted one of the multiplexes to tune in to a completely different transmitter to the one my aerial points at, which causes pixellation and no signal issues on that set of channels. I know this from analysis of the channel info as per the Tuner Secret Screen. It's an issue that I reported during the trial.

Anyway, whilst gazing at the Tuner Secret Screen to confirm it had happened AGAIN, I noticed that there is now a "Delete Channel" option there.

Haven't tried it, but might (or might not) be a solution for those who want to hide certain Freeview channels.

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@dr_necessitor wrote:

Anyway, whilst gazing at the Tuner Secret Screen to confirm it had happened AGAIN, I noticed that there is now a "Delete Channel" option there.

Nice find... Which 'software' version and 'app' version is your box running now?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@dr_necessitorWhich secret menu did you use?  I have been through them all on mine and no delete option shows up on any of them.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

Tuner Secret Screen (Home Home Home Home Up Right Down Up Left Right)

Build is 4192, app version TBC (can't check at present as it's in use).

Legend 5
Legend 5

@dr_necessitor  that does not give you the option to delete channels in the sense of deleting BBC1 or Dave for example.  It simply allows you to delete channels as defined by Roku.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

Did say I hadn't tried it!

Odd place to put an option to remove Roku channels though.