cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

poor quality viewing

Not happy! it's getting so everynight from 19:00 hours the picture quality & sound as well goes dreadfully bad. It's like the 1960's. doing a speedcheck whilst this happens reveals that my bandwidth has gone. Down from an average 12- 15 mbs to just about 2 mbs. Is this a case of the bandwith being strangled by the sky network because we have swapped to now tv broadband at peak times, even though it's the same network? The little chart under the speed test dial is "spikey" and not smooth.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

speed not good this morning with only me using internet will have to ring up i suppose

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about your broadband speed issues. Are you a 'NOW TV Combo' customer by any chance? If so, you might be interested to know that there's a dedicated section of the forum for such customers, which can be found here: NOW TV Combo

Cheers

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Not happy! it's getting so everynight from 19:00 hours the picture quality & sound as well goes dreadfully bad. It's like the 1960's. doing a speedcheck whilst this happens reveals that my bandwidth has gone. Down from an average 12- 15 mbs to just about 2 mbs. Is this a case of the bandwith being strangled by the sky network because we have swapped to now tv broadband at peak times, even though it's the same network? The little chart under the speed test dial is "spikey" and not smooth.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah, you should be able to visit our Live Chat team who can help with your Broadband issue. They'll check the data streams at those specific times, check if it if's been dropping frequently etc. Try this link: goo.gl/XoPz2R

Make sure to select the Broadband team when you are given the option.

Thanks,

Tony