cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

keep getting an error message saying something went wrong try again later on my now tv box since it

now tv box logged me out every time i try to log back in it keeps coming up ooops sorry something went wrong please try again later this has been happening all morning how do i solve it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you switch the power off to both your router and nowtv box for about 30 secs, does it make any difference ?

If that doesn't work, you could try a factory reset by pushing a pin in the reset hole on the back of the box for about 30 secs until you see the "Lets get Started" message show on screen.

With a factory reset you will have to re enter your wifi password again and might be asked to visit the nowtv website with your PC or mobile device internet browser to re enter your account details and enter a six digit activation code shown on your television screen (just follow the instructions on your TV screen when electronically activating the nowtv box).

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried your solution but it didn’t work, I am still getting the ‘ sorry something went wrong ‘. I have tried everything possible, I have reset the box, switched between wireless to Ethernet cable, reset my router,turned everything off for an hour but nothing has worked. I have two black roku boxes and they both have the same problem. My internet download speed is around 80 to 100 Mbps and as previously mentioned every other app works fine. I think this issue has something to do with the update which added the new homepage ( July/August 2020). Thanks  for your help.