cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't I log on

I'm trying to log on through my bow TV box but it's telling me my details are incorrect but I am on my laptop now and they work fine, can someone help me before I go made please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried online support chat with no success. However, this issue seems to have resolved itself after I left it alone for an hour. Maybe try it again later.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to watch on my Tv through the box / wifi and it's saying my log on details are incorrect. Tried on my iPhone and saying same thing.  However, can log onto my iPad no problem.

have waited an hour, disconnected / reconnected etc and still no joy. Help Asap please!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will not log on android incorrect log on. user name and password  correct. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.  I have Uninstall and reinstall app left over night still getting incorrect log on details.  

Been ok up to now so why is there a problem Now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the problems.

This should now be resolved for you and you should now be able to sign in on all your devices.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we are having alot of problems logging on and we are finding that the only way we can log on is via reseting the password again and again. It isn't recognising anything on computer, mobile or tv box. we found this issue when trying to buy off sky store and it was not letting us log in so we went to reset and log in online with the same issue. please help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not sure if this guide linked below helps in anyway ?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Help-with-signing-in

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having some issues.

Can I just make sure that your using the "username" that you setup to sign into NOW TV and not your email address ?

Also with your password can you make sure that there are no special characters within this and if you can keep it to below 15 characters.

Thanks

Andy