cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Box

Hi,

How can I change accounts on my tv box as we have a new account that I want to activate on the box?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please be aware that second accounts have been known to cause folk problems with billing when they forget about them. If you don't intend using the other account please ensure that you have cancelled passes. Keep a record of any cancellation.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Try this.

Go into the NowTV app on the nowtv box or press the NowTV button on the remote controller, then scroll down to My Account, then click ok then move the direction arrow on the remote controller and highlight "sign out" and click ok.

Then just sign back in with your new nowtv username (not your email address) and new password.

Hopefully you should be then good to go. Smiley Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please be aware that second accounts have been known to cause folk problems with billing when they forget about them. If you don't intend using the other account please ensure that you have cancelled passes. Keep a record of any cancellation.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.