cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PLEASE HELP. Can't play Sky store rented movie

I rented Hitchcock on Sky Store through my Now TV box. Every time I ttry to watch it, it says loading and has the loading sign. The film I rented yesterday is playing fine. I can stream the film through my phone but not my Not Tv box. I've tried resetting the box, unplugging it and playing on my phone to see if it was the film, it clearly isn't. My rental time is also counting down

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you got it off Sky Store, the DVD will be sent out to you so you won't miss out. Though I agree is annoying, hope it gets fixed soon for you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this before both with Sky Store and Youtube apps where certian videos won't play. WHat seems to fix it for me is simply a soft reset done by going into the menu > settings and choosing the reset option. By the sounds of it you may of tried that though already 😞

@4268 He/she won't get the DVD as it is a rented film not a purchased one.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Like others have said doing a soft or hard reset of the box should help but it might also be worth contacting Sky Store to let them know.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team