cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv black box

Won't let me set up an account properly, username and password works here, TV tells me to contact Help Team????
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you in the UK and if you are do you have any VPNs or DNS settings on your router to watch other regions of Netflix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not sure if this is actually getting anywhere, as it's all about contributes, and not actually staff that can do something to help the problem, seriously bad for new customers, who have actually paid for a service and not getting anything? So is there nowtv staff on here???????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User is a valued member of our help forum and has helped resolve endless customer queries.

As your query is account related we are unable to discuss this within the open forum.

I will send you an email soon, however it may be quicker to jump onto live chat.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply, but what's the email address, or is it kept secret, and where oh where is live chat, as I've tried various, contact us and now live chat comes up anywhere????? Help?????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You can get to the email contact page by doing the following - Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy