cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box

Hi newbie post
Me and the family went on holiday to haven last week. I took the kids tv box to see if it would work- which of course it didnt. Iv accidentally left it in the caravan along with a few other bits and I dont see it or them returning anytime soon 🙈 .... to cancel it all do I just need to stop all passes? Theres only the kids pass available on the box thanks x
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Suggest you also add a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pins.

Would also suggest maybe change your password on your account.

Also i would go to My Account > Devices and remove the box in question (if you are not sure play some nowtv content with you other devices which should then show a time and date stamp when last used).

I would also if possible try and fill up all your device slots on your account.

If you haven't already add a security question option to your account login details.

I am assuming you are ok cancelling your kids pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here and follow all the steps on screen until you see the red cancelled note next to your kids pass.

More information here on how to change or reset your password.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-password

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Ignore the bit about filling up your devices by going to My Account > Devices on your account on my previous post.

Where you can force a logout of any devices you are already signed into (read the link article on my previous post for help).

Where here is the section i have copied & pasted from the link article.

You can force a logout from any devices you're signed in to. This means that next time anyone tries to use one of these devices, they'll need to sign in again. To force a logout, simply head here, select NOW TV and click Remove.

Now just sign back in on each device with your new password.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thankyou I shall do all these things you have suggested! 😊