cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I still can't sign in??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will we all get a discounted bill as you are not providing us with the service we have payed for.very disappointed.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After hours of waiting I am finally logged back in and am watching a film !!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought my now TV box over a month ago and it's been working fine however it now won't recognise my log in details or password iv changed my password and checked my log in all correct. What do I do?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
All tried to trouble shoot as suggested in previous post .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're unable to sign in. Can you try rebooting the box and it should allow you to then sign in. If you still have issues then please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been using my now tv for over a month now no problems . But now trying to sign in is impossible as it's telling me incorrect log in details. DEFINITELY correct ones I am typing!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're unable to sign in. Are you still having these problems? If so can you try changing your password and or rebooting your box. Let us know if you continue to have problems. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi this problem happened last night my now tv box crashed and logged me out of now tv on my television. When i try and log in it says my password or and username is incorrect but it isnt, i signed in to nowtv on my iphone, changed my password and now my 3 month enetertainment package deal i got with the box has disappeard when it should be valid until feb 16!! I am so anrgy it will not let me use my now tv!! And i want my package back!! Helpppppp!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I bought the sky pass and went to put my box down stairs. Now its keeps coming up with network error and keeps freezing and restarting. And i missed the football last night. I want a refund