cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same issue tonight. My Now Tv box was working fine a couple of days ago but now I can't log in at all and I have also reset my password and restarted the machine 2/3 times and still ha I g no luck signing in.Very annoying.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you everyone!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a sky sports pass to watch the Liverpool game ....this is ridiculous!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great I've changed my password thinking it was my fault, hope this won't affect my future log in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you would think if there were technical problems it would be clearly highlighted on the home screen. save me 55 mins messing about changing passwords if they did that. Is it beyond your ability to do this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's quite a good idea. Wonder if they could do that. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Came home to watch Now Tv found I had to log in, wouldn't allow me. I've changed my password 5 times because I thought it was wrong. This is very annoying!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem!