cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t watch sport

I’m trying to use my sports day pass but it keeps kicking me out of the now tv app. How do I sort it

17 REPLIES 17
Saint1976
Elite 3

Try activating the pass on the Android app or online. Once activated, go to the app on the box/TV and see if it works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having same problem. Pass activated but won’t load sky sports keeps going back to home screen. Problem their end? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

puchased sky sports weekly pass , not working , re-set tv stick , re-set browser , re-set modem , no phone number for NOWTV and live chat is not working , downloaded NOWTV appto watch  on my laptop and it doesnt accept user name or password, what an absolute wast eof time £14.99 wasted because i have no doubt NOWTV will say it is OK , when checking service status it says no issues

3 hours i hav enow wasted will NOWTV re-imburse my money for the pass and the 3 hours of my time |? NOWTV are an absolute bunch of clowns , has many problems with previously stealing money from my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having same problem. I've bought a sky sports day pass. I've tried to watch sky sports but when I press ok on a sports channel it just put be back to main menu. I can't find anywhere on help on how to fix this. On my account page it just says to activate please start watching any channel, but as i said when I press ok on a sports channel it puts me back to main menu. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is it their problem. Really need it fixed for start of premier league today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too guys, 3 hours same thing... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys i managed to get through on a live chat. If you are trying to watch on tv try watching it through app on phone or online first for a few minutes, then try tv again. It just worked for my. Good luck

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, the advice to logon via online, then activate has worked. now watching it on my TV. Good advice (even though its a pain)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had same problem- with sports day pass. Download the app and start watching on your phone, it will ask if you want to active pass, click yes then it will work on tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you I just did exactly what you said and it worked from going on my mobile and downloading the NOW TV app I don’t understand I’ve never had this problem before. I’ve only missed 1st half of villa.. 👎