cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hammer69
Mentor

Error code 20001

Hi,I'm running now TV on a Galaxy Tab4 was working fine up until around 48 hrs ago,now constantly getting error code 20001 and won't run at all,I have messaged support and am assured they are working on it as quickly as possible .I have uninstalled the app numerous times and reset my internet as well.All with no joy was wondering if anybody has experienced it,and knows how to fix.

Many thanks 

21 REPLIES 21
gbr
Mentor

I have had the same message for 12 days now with no access to the app - Error Code 20001 every time I try to open it  - have contacted online chat 6 times - keep being fobbed off with the technical team is looking to fix it, and that is has been highlighted as a concern, and escalated, and someone will email, but nothing has happened for 12 days - i have no confidence this will ever get fixed

davidscott
Advocate

I've just got my Moto Android phone (using Android 12) going again by restarting it. It must have been affected by turning it off a few days ago, when I went to hospital. In the meantime, I'd tried re-installing the app & clearing the cache etc., without any luck.

Anyway, thanks @Dave-the-wave for the reminder!

CarolC
Mentor

I too have exactly the same problem, working one minute on my Android tablet and then Error 2001 came up.  Tried everything you have and Help Desk no help.  Can anyone suggest anything.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@CarolC 

This for live or on demand content?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

For me with this error code message you can't even get to the NOW home screen page to even attempt to watch anything on my Android Tablet.

Where when you open the NOW App you are greeted with this error code message (see screen shot below).

Screenshot_2023-07-11-13-25-15.png

CarolC
Mentor

Live.  My husband was watching tennis on the TV and I was happily watching cricket on my Samsung tablet. (See my message above). Trying to watch the 4th Test today on my tablet.Still, no joy.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@CarolC 

Have you tried using your phone as a hotspot? Could be a weird issue with the internet.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
CarolC
Mentor

Thank you for replying.  Yes, I have both those things.

CarolC
Mentor

I have absolutely experienced the same problem, exactly the same way.  Was watching live cricket in the morning and after lunch got the same message as you.  Despite many phone calls and googling Error 2001, still not working.  Sorry to say I still don't have an answer

Don
Advocate

Yea got same problems on my phone works fine on my tablet