cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Android - Sign in issues

If you're having trouble signing into the NOW TV app on your Android device and you have reset your password, please let us know the error you are having here. 

91 REPLIES 91
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl

I'm having trouble signing in on my Android device. I've tried changing my password about 3 times today but when I try and log in the screen keeps saying that the log in is invalid. However, I can log in fine through my laptop.

I get a pop up box which says "Incorrect Sign-in. Your Sign In details are incorrect. Please try again."

Kind regards

Wayne

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same problem here.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fine through the website, but not through the app. Pretty disappointing first impression. .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My log in has now started to work again on my Android phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No such luck for me, I'm afraid 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Takes less than a second to popup, which makes me doubt it is even contacting the server

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to someone last night about why I couldn't log in and they couldn't even sort it out,, I am hoping it will work soon as I like using now tv and will soon want to get the box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also have reset my password many times and it is saying incorrect login and I know it is correct
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

@Anonymous User - We have been in touch and I believe your issue has now been resolved

@Anonymous User - We've sent you an email in regards to your post

@Anonymous User - I've looked into this for you and believe this has also been resolved?

@Anonymous User - I just need some more information from you, can you please let me know your Internet provider? 

Thanks, 

Karl