cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android Nougat

Hi,

Is there an ETA on when the app will be updated to support Android nougat? My tablet updated and won't roll back to marshmallow so I'm nowtv-less on my tablet until the update releases.

Thanks, 

Shane

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for this.

Could you report it via the steps in my last post, that way it gets sent to the developers straight away.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Andy,

Yeah, I did so after coming back here. Hadn't read through your last post through to the end.

Thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Just a quick update.

I received a response to my feedback via Google play. It was suggested to try reinstalling then re-signing in, which I have now done. And hey presto, streaming is back. I've not yet tried watching a whole programme/movie yet but it is now playing, whereas before it wasn't. So, feels like good news. The feedback link had disappeared from Google play so I couldn't inform the techies of the outcome that way but I have used an email link on the same page to do so and so hopefully my message of success will get to the necessary team that way. If not then maybe they'll get it via this site. 

Thanks to all and fingers crossed I won't encounter more glitches 🙂 

Shall update if required.

Thanks again 

HappyheadHayden 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant news @Anonymous User 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just did this to try and sort the error 9 with the beta and now its telling me I cant add another device this month!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just did that and they granted me 2 additional device changes.  re-linked my Pixel C and the beta varsion is workking 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting (error:9) since joining the Beta versin
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a resoloution for that on this thread @Anonymous User

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Android/Android-Nougat/m-p/395654/highlight/true#M3805

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done this and feed the error message back