cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike4
Advocate

Tiny subtitles on Android

I have a Samsung Android tablet on which I watch NOW via the app, but can hardly see the subtitles (which are necessary for me) as they are much too small. I have tried adjusting the font settings on the device itself but it doesn't work for the NOW app.

Would appreciate any help on this as I cannot find any suitable menu option to enable font size adjustment.

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

The following topic might help you out @Mike4 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/Subtitle-size-on-Google-Pixel-6/td-p/603736

read carefully as there can be lots of little oddities with respect to subtitle settings, which may result in the settings having no effect

also bear in mind that the menu layout can be different and various android devices. But the options will be there somewhere.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Mike4
Advocate

@commanda6 Thanks for your response but I'm afraid nothing works. I have a Samsung TAB A and tried everything as suggested plus suggestions from the Samsung community. Only thing that shifts is the font size on the actual screen display name of the Apps. I suspect the later Samsung tablet models don't have this issue. 

Thanks just the same