cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to be able to add Kids TV programmes to MyTV

It is not possible to add Kids TV programmes to MyTV. Why not? Is this something that will happen soon?

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your device is not compatible, there shouldn't be a problem adding the 'Kids' service. Indeed, there's even a 14 day free trial.

What device do you have?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

My TV is a page on the Now TV website that shows what you have recently watched and also has a Watchlist section. What I meant to say is, I would like to be able to add Kids TV programmes to my Watchlist.  Sorry I didn't make this clear, but when you hover over a film or programme on Now TV or go to that programme's page it gives you the option to "Add to My TV" meaning, add to your Watchlist.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the kids section has it's own kind of MyTV at the top where frequently watched shows are collected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Do you mean the "Top Shows" section?

But that just shows the most watched shows!

I want to be able to add Kids TV shows to my Watchlist. I don't know how to put it any more simply than that . . .

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

What I meant to say is, I would like to be able to add Kids TV programmes to my Watchlist....

I see... Personally speaking, I could not think of anything worse Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Before kids and entertainment where separated you could do so, and shortly after too. But there was a bug (reported by me) where the kids added in MYtv still prompted the purchase of an entertainment pass rather than a kids, even if you had them already. So I can only guess it was never the intention to have the kids in mytv (which is likely the case as the kids has its own UI)after the change or that they are temporary removed until the bug is fixed.
BicBasher
Elite

It appears that Kids is completely segregated from the rest of the NOW TV app, alas not being able to add to My List.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.