cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for 6 months entertainment and now kids channels getting dropped

I specifically bought a 6 month entertainment package for the kids TV and now the kids channels are getting pulled?

That is not acceptable.

You should be offering full refunds or a complimentary kids package for the duration of my existing package.

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here here. Now TV please sort it. You can't sell someone a pie then demand half of it back whilst they're eating it then demand more cash to get the half eaten pie back....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I specifically bought a 6 month entertainment package for the kids TV and now the kids channels are getting pulled?

That is not acceptable.

You should be offering full refunds or a complimentary kids package for the duration of my existing package.

Check your email if you haven't already 😉

They are compensating for the change 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

That is not acceptable.

Check your email if you haven't already 😉

They are compensating for the change 🙂

I've received an email as i have an ongoing 6 month entertainment pass informing me of the changes and there is NO mention of compensation for me.

I've been a big supporter of Now TV and recommended it to a lot of friends and feel quite foolish now.

I'm afraid these changes are not acceptable to me and as soon as i've used any passes i have left will be cancelling both Entertainment and Movies unless 3 new channels are added in the coming months to replace the ones that are being removed.

In what possible way is this good news for existing or new subscribers ? - Some people are so naive !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No compensation offered to me. Most recent email only reitterates the dropping of the packages.

"The important bits

From today Nat Geo Wild joins your Entertainment Month Pass. And the price of your pass isn’t changing; it still renews at £6.99 a month and you can cancel at any time The Nickelodeon and Nick Jr channels will be leaving your Entertainment Month Pass on 21 June and moving to the new Kids Month Pass when it launches The Disney Channel will be leaving the Entertainment Month Pass on 21 June due to changes in our rights."

Can someone confirm if they have received an appropriate offer from NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screenshot_20160505-162517.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers. Well I definitely don't have that email.

"4 month trial"

That seems a reasonable compromise to those who have invested for kids content.

I'll keep an eye my email, but they really should be far more proactive dealing with this.

As it stands they just ###### me off so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I must say this is pretty appalling. I've been one of NOW TV's strongest supporters, but removing content, asking for money for that content and not reducing the monthly Entertainment charge is disgraceful. If Entertainment went down to £4.99 and the Kids was £2.99 it wouldn't seem so blatant. I think people would be happy with that. How can you justify increasing the charges to the Entertainment package after removing content months later? You've added Nat Geo? Try adding channels people will actually watch regularly (no offence to Nat Geo fans, it's just not a big draw channel). I'm sure people would love Sy-Fy.

Plus we're losing Disney, which means Star Wars The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels will go, unless you actually add Rebels to Disney XD instead of trying to push people into Movie subscriptions to watch it.

I love NOW TV, but this is awful. Families depend on the kids' channels and have subscribed for their content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When did your pass start? Our recent pass only started on April 18th, so perhaps that's why they are giving us that 4 months?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My pass started on the 21st April and I haven't been offered any 4 month pass.