Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be good if you added sky sports box office events

45 Comments
yt
Advocate

Finally, it's now available. There is a Sky Sports Box Office app in the App Store on the NOW TV box. Events can be purchased online www.skysports.com/boxofficelive

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi this is the only way i can find how to post a idea after searching for about two hours as a sky sports customer and a sky bet customer i would love to see AT THE RACES channel or app be shown on now tv as this would make me a better customer and i woulnd not have to leave the house or go to a betting shop  and i could watch the horses from my own home as betting is big business many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is anybody's picture shakey/jerky
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just paid for a weeks pass to sky sports....as i seen where it advertised the live boxing for tonight....i cannot seem to watch it??? Do I also need to purchase to watch the boxing from sky as well....nit happy as my dad and sister came up and we couldn't watch it...that was very misleading to sell it like that
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm reading alot of comments that are the same....just wondering if Now tv are even paying any mind???
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just-so-as-you-know. This is the Ideas for NOW TV section of the forum. If you're having issues with the 'Sports' service you're better off posting within the forums dedicated Sports section.

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

While it's a bit late for you, for future ref you'll find info on how to get Box Office on your box here 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Can-I-watch-Sky-Sports-Box-Office-events-on-NOW-TV

You don't need a NOW TV sports pass to watch, you buy the event direct from the Box Office Live website and then watch it on the Box Office app on your box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
At the moment the website says page does not exist
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User The page doesn't exist as there isn't an event on offer currently.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I believe there is a wwe ppv on 25th of this month on other box office website