Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be good if you added sky sports box office events

45 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smiley Sad Well that's the only reason I bought the box today !!! didn't state on packaging that you can't access box office . So having got all excited about watching Froch v Groves .... can't .... feel rather let down now, especially as we already have sky, just can't afford all the extras !

Poor show Sky ! you have the money and know how to do this, why aren't you already doing it ?   

Disappointed (female) boxing  fan .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV is seperate from Sky store (the new name for all things box office )

Sky Dish .com have not licensed the sport to Sky store as they have to PAY a bigger cut to the boxing promo the more devices that provide the service... they also have to pay the third party bandwidth providers more for IPTV bandwidth and at the current time that wont be done...

They may not have said Sky box office is not available but NowTV never said it was...

But they do state What is available.

Movies, TV and Sport Subscriptions With the channels listed... from NowTV. No PPV listed...

Sky Store does say in there sp that the service is stream Films only...

but that requires you to actualy do research and not to impulse buy things.... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will Sky Box Office ever be availabe via Now TV ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only got this now tv box thinking i could watch the boxing !! Gutted that i cant get Boxnation or a channel for me to watch it !! Dont understand why u cant !! THIS IS A MASSIVE MUST HAVE !! Please sort it out Now Tv !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree - would love a boxnation option on now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a massive boxing fan and I MUST watch the pacman vs mayweeather fight on may 2nd. I don't have anything apart from now TV. So please please make sky box office available to now TV customers. Sky will make loadsa money off the box office with all the other events in the future aswell.think of all those advertisers trying to have their space on the BIGGEST fight in the history of boxing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could sky please add box nation to now tv. Preferably before May. Me and my partner love boxing. But since I was forced in to cancelling my Sky subsription due to trees blocking signal. I can't watch boxing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Skytv please can we have a skysports box office app on nowtv so we can all watch mayweather v pacman and other ppv events.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am totally behind the previous requests to make Sky Box Office available for the upcoming mayweather v pacman fight

Interestingly does anyone know if there has been any correspondence between Nowtv and the subscribed community?

Many Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV have already said that as the fight is a Sky Box Office Exclusive they won't have it. It will be on Sky Sports later in the week, but obviously by then you'll know of the result.