cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I need to say anything more? Red button.... I am a Galatasaray fan. Sky sport has 2-3 game of my team during whole season, no point to subscribe. luckily there is now tv. But Galatasaray's game always on Red Button ! And now tv doesn't have red button. Come on guys, is it to hard job for you to add red button on now t ?!

66 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just want to Echo the comments above - trying to watch the NZ v Sri Lanka World Cup game, and frustrated to see that since it's on red button I can't watch the second half. Please provide red button access, or make it more obvious to potential customers that red button services aren't available (I acknowledge that it's buried in the terms of conditions, but it could be made more prominent)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree with all thats been said. I purchased NowTV specifically to watch the NZ v SL match and now you're saying I paid for NOTHING?? If I'd known about this red button BS I wouldnt have bothered! EVERY world cup cricket match live my ...!!

I want a refund!! This is POOR practice Sky! If you cant allow people to watch all the matches they'd want to, when they've PAID for it, DONT BUY THE BLOODY RIGHTS!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

agree, and you wonder why piracy is so prominent, shame us legitimate customers miss out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently from all customer suggestions dating back to 2013 NOW tv has not pressed the red panic button yet. Yet another who watched only half of a world cup cricket match on NOW tv sports as there is no red button / interaction support. Just add another feed for simultaneous sports events to switch between them. This can't be technically a big deal when there are dozens of illegal streams on the internet. Maybe it just needs some attention from the IT team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User if you've been unable to watch what you planned to as it was on the red button, click the contact us link below and the team will arrange a refund for you.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi i brought sky sports weekly pass to watch pakistan cricket world cup but in the half match changed to red botton thats so annoying . Not happy at all
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Red Button

Main reason I bought NowTV & Sports Pass was to watch US Masters golf.

Nowhere do NTV state that Red Button service wasn't included.

Waste of money & a total rip off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User from http://www.nowtv.com/sports whilst not logged in "Masters, Watch Live 9-12 April from 7pm" and in "The Legal Bit" "Red button and interactive services are unavailable."

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just got a refund on monthly sports pass. Not happy at getting charged £31.99 to get less features then sky customers that get charged less! No red button! No on demand or catch up on sport! How can I watch my team on match choice without sitting up all night waiting for my team to play? If they want to charge a premium, then at least give us the full service
Anonymous User
Not applicable
If they give us the full service then I will happily pay you my £31.99. RED BUTTON and some catch up on demand please.