cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I need to say anything more? Red button.... I am a Galatasaray fan. Sky sport has 2-3 game of my team during whole season, no point to subscribe. luckily there is now tv. But Galatasaray's game always on Red Button ! And now tv doesn't have red button. Come on guys, is it to hard job for you to add red button on now t ?!

66 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sat down to watch live greyhound racing 17/8/2017 at 7pm and at 7.30pm it was moved to the red button got for the dog racing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

September 24th 2017

Unebelievable that this RED BUTON - NOW TV problem has been going on  for 4 yearsand SKY NOWTV   STILL have done nothing about it.

I just posted my woeful disappointmnt and outage at being cheated of watching the concluding part of the LAVER CUP  tennis tournament    on the blog on the HELP forum whence one ontributor suggested listing  grievances on this website.

(https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/Sky-sports-mix-and-red-button/td-p/427763/page/2

I could not agree  more. I just bought a week pass for the LAVER CUP on the understanding that I would get FULL online coverage . I planned my whole weekend around watching this event. Just as  NADAL - ISNER were about to play the decisive match the channel switched to an Ealing  rugby match. And, no, the tennis was not showing on any other channel.

After trying online to find ways to contact  SKY or NOWTV, I did find a telephone number for SKY  helpline. They informed me that coverage for the LAVER cup had switched to the red button for TV subscribers and that I should contact the NOWTV  to find out how to access it online They provided me with a NOWTV  contact number which I had not been able to find anywhere on the internet least of all on the NOWTV website. 

NOWTV telephone help, apparently a UK number,  could NOT help and said I should use the live chat option on their website. I said I had not found it and was guided through the mysterious pathway of links which leads to this option on the obscure NOWTV website.  The live chat, was answered by someone with a foreign name, apparently unfamiliar with the concept of red button so probably the service is provided from India or Bangladesh.  They did not understand the nature of the problem, were no help whatever  and tried to tell me that I couldn't see it because the tournament had finished when I knew it had not. The refund I insisted on does not compensate for the disappointment and anger I feel.

It cannot be technically very challenging to set up an alternative channel to allow NOWTV pass holders to view  events that SKY diverts to another channel via the red button  Furthermore, NOWTV offers no REPLAY  nor REWIND options unlike  Eurosport and TENNISTV and so many other similar websites which do offer these services.    Why can't SKY - NOWTV do the same?

SKY +NOWTV 's behavour is unethical. I was given to understand that I would  obtain FULL coverage of the LAVER cup. There was no talk about cutting the broadcast  off before the end of the tournament. . BOTH  companies are therefore guilty of  DECEIVING the public. I find this outrageous. Unacceptable.

A further search led me to this web page where I discovered that I am not the first victim of these incompetent and unethical business practices to make a complaint.  When will SKY+NOWTV take action to  remedy this? )

Anonymous User
Not applicable

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5
When are we going to get Red button feature for Sports? This would go towards justifying forking out £34 a month on a pass.
That and sports catch up!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will we see full HD streaming on both catch-up & live tv especially sports.

I know there's plans but as yet no date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any idea when full hd streams will be arriving and red button and catch up service for sports pass.