cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I need to say anything more? Red button.... I am a Galatasaray fan. Sky sport has 2-3 game of my team during whole season, no point to subscribe. luckily there is now tv. But Galatasaray's game always on Red Button ! And now tv doesn't have red button. Come on guys, is it to hard job for you to add red button on now t ?!

66 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sky sports are famous for the amount of matches they air.. To take the champions league as an example, during the group stages, their are 8 simultaneous matches being played at the same time, and sky sports air ALL 8.. Which is fantastic...... For anyone watching sky sports on a platform other than NOW TV!!! as a football fan, I want to have the choice to watch the game that I want.. And not be restricted to the main game being aired.. What now tv subscribers are requesting is not something out of the ordinary, nor is it an extraordinary request.. We simply request that sky applies technology that it already has to all of its customers, regardless which platform is being used.<br><br>Whether I am watching sky sports through a sky subscription or a now TV, that does not negate the fact that I am still a sky customer, and so all I'm requesting as a sky sports customer is to have access to the match that I want to watch and be forced to watch the channel that sky believes is the "most popular".<br><br>Request: Please introduce the red button. Please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV should tsate explicitly in the term and conditions that there is no” red button” facility to view alternate sporting events on a single broad cast channel. I have been cheated out of 6.99 and forced to watch a game I did not want to watch. Thanks for a great Saturday night viewing NOWTV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User from the "Legal Bit" at the bottom of the pages on the main site

Sports Passes: Each Sky Sports Day Pass costs £6.99. Each Sky Sports Week Pass costs £10.99. Viewing period ends either 24 hours or 7 days after you first watch, depending on pass purchased. Passes must be redeemed within 365 days of purchase. Only one Sky Sports Pass can be added to an account at any time. Only available on YouView to TalkTalk customers. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. Sky Sports Week Pass only currently available to purchase via nowtv.com.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

God 😒 All the teams I support are on THE RED BUTTON! I'm not saying NOW TV is bad becouse I like my football. But still, THEY,DO,NEED,TO,ADD,RED,BUTTON! So everyone can be happy and watch whatever football they like.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No red button - what rubbish - another user cancelling subscription now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on if you want disapointed customers then the lack of Red Button option is realy going to upset people and give them a very poor impression of Sky's understanding of their customers. No way would I consider upgrading to a Sky Box if this is how you serve your customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a Sports pass today only to find that my team was on the red button and no way to view. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED and why is not made clear UPFRONT , not in small print condtions, that you cannot see anything Sky is transmitting on the red button???

Make it clear NOW!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hoped to watch my country play tonight, instead I'm watching France.... 

I agree with everyone above, the magical red button would be very welcome.

Or that legal bit extremely clearly stated in your face before you go ahead and spend your cash.