Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be good if you added sky sports box office events

45 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you should add sports box office so those without Sky can still see boxing/wwe ppv's.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would watch wwe events 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A good addition to the NOW TV collection would be to offer Box Office pay per view events like boxing etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know this has been mentioned before but is there any chance of adding PPV Boxoffice Sports events to NOWTV or the Sky Store App. So we can watch the big fights etc
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about sky box office? i am a massive wwe and boxing fan and loads of events happen on sky box office so why not have box office on now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now Tv , I Am a Massive Sports Fan i have used your sky sports passes before but some events i want to watch do not come on sky sports and are not on now tv to increase now tv customers why not add sky box office to now tv or boxnation that would be massive and would bring in tons of new customers, there are lots of boxings fans around the uk but now tv has nothing with pay per view events or boxing events on boxnation if you added or worked with sky sports and boxnation that would be massive i would pay to watch wwe events or boxing matches on now tv thanks !! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I love my NOW TV box and I think the idea of subscribing to certain packs is fab; however, I was really hoping that I would be able to purchase one-offs like the Froch vs. Groves fight tomorrow on Sky Sports Box Office...but alas that channel is not available! I do not see why this channel isn't an option considering we'd still have to pay for the service like normal sky subscribers would. Please consider making these channels available to us NOW TV subscribers.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A simple box office app would do, they have our card details so why not?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont get why they dont let folk pay for box office on NOW TV im sure itd be a good money earner. All SKY have to do is to make it available and then trial it to see if any losses occurr or profits. Im sure itll be profits, as people bought the NOW TV box so they dont have major subscription frees just the occasional one offs. you might even get folks just going for a full subscription after watching a box office event on NOW TV!

So go on SKY give it a try annd make BOX OFFICE available on NOW TV, what have you got to lose?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dont get why they dont let folk pay for box office on NOW TV im sure itd be a good money earner. All SKY have to do is to make it available and then trial it to see if any losses occurr or profits. Im sure itll be profits, as people bought the NOW TV box so they dont have major subscription frees just the occasional one offs. you might even get folks just going for a full subscription after watching a box office event on NOW TV!

So go on SKY give it a try annd make BOX OFFICE available on NOW TV, what have you got to lose?