cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Nashville

Hiya everyone,  I was wondering if you know when NOW TV is planning on or (not planning on) puting Nashville Season 3 up? It has been out for awhile now!  Any ideas?  Thanks 

14v day free trial

hi i took out a 14 day free trial 2 days ago now wont let me watch entertainment package says i have to pay £6.99 why?????

l have tried to open an account

After buying a box. I entered all my details, the voucher code and my credit card details but my attempt failed and now l can't get any further as it keeps saying my email address is already registered. I'm stuck what can l do? 

Resolved! Why has bones been removed?

I have been watching bones from the beginning and got to series 5 and now it's only the latest season on there and I would like to know if bones is going to be put back on now tv please?

Trying to cancel vouchers

Hi i'm getting so mad here as i'm trying to cancel the voucher which ends this month but there is no cancel bit to press. I'm so fustrated as i really don't want to be charged every month. Have tried to contact them but again there is no CONTACT US a...

help please

Hi there my now tv was suspended and i am now trying to buy an entertainment pass and i keep getting the error code 4008 it's failing to take the payment i have made sure my details are all correct can someone help?

cant watch now tv

Hi. I have had no problems with my now tv until today. my account is up to date and I have checked all my settings, I dont have a now tv box as I joined up online.I get through the various stages of logging on, but when I pick a programme to watch (I...

Payments

I have been looking at my payments for now tv and i have noticed that i am making one payment one one day and then the same amount is going out of my account the next day as well.  Please could you let me know why this is happening. many thanks