cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Unavailable shows link fails

What has happened to the "Unavailable shows on live channels" link? For several days now, whenever I click on the link I'm either invited to log-in or, when I do, told that I don't have sufficient privileges to access the page.

Game of Thrones

I started to watch the first season on Game of Thrones and got half way through but for some reason it has now been removed and only season 6 is available. Why?

Game of Thrones

So literally just bought the 3 month subscription to watch the box set as advertised only to find out it's no longer available! Will it be back imminently or should I return the box? Had no idea the box sets expired when I bought it, doesn't state th...

Voucher / passes

Ok so I have a Now tv Enertainment pass and a Movies pass and pay monthly,  I have 3 devices and recently one of those devices the now TV Box had broken.  So I bought a new one, deleted my old NOW TV box from my devices and then logged into my new NO...

entertainment month pass

I bought now tv as it had no monthy fees however i've found out now i'm paying £6.99 month what is this for??