cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Sky account number?

Hi guys and gals,Where would I find my sky account number to set up skyID?I have joined Nowtv via Vodafone so have no account (payment) number linked or viewing card.I believe setting up my skyID gives me more viewing options (is this true).Also wher...

Game of Thrones Catchup Alerts

Season 6 of Game of Thrones is available to watch live on Sky Atlantic at 2am and 9pm each Monday, with it being made available to watch via catchup shortly after the morning broadcast. If you wish to be alerted once the episode is ready, click on "T...

Issues with Payments 23/06/2016

- Already have exsisting payment set up for entertainment pass.- Brought a now tv box with two month movie pass- Tonight my now tv box is asking me to pay £6.99 why? anyone able to help? 

Resolved! Free trial pass

I just purchased a movies package but when I go to watch anything it says I need to have a pass? I have the movies package and have the confirmation email but still nothing?

Help, how do I watch TV shows on the NowTV app

Hi, I have just subscribed to the entertainment pass to watch TV shows, ie Game Of Thrones I have a Samsung Smart TV using the BT Freeview box, and on the Freeview box when I go onto the NowTV app it only comes up with the option to watch Movies, can...

No sound

there is no sound on any now tv, but i have sound on everything else on my laptop ( windows 7 )

Isabel Series 2 & 3

Does anyone know if Isabel Series 2 & 3 will be shown on Now TV. Loved the first season that was a box set that was on Sky Arts.

Resolved! Issues adding NowTV box entertainment code

Hi I just bought a NowTV box with a 3 months entertainment pass code. I tried to add the code on my account but receive an error message that disappears quickly about not being able to buy a pass now and I need to try again later. Is that a known iss...