cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Poirot Episode Season 10 Ep 4

Hi, I have just been wacthing Poirot Episode  Season 10 Ep 4 (Taken at the Flood) on ITV Encore and it cuts off before the denoument. Can someone please re-upload the full length (currently 68minutes; IMDB states that it should be 93 minutes) so I ca...

Mad Men Boxset

The last half of season 7 of Mad Men for some unknown reason is due to expire at 11pm tonight according to what I can see, while the first half of season 7 is due to expire on 9th April and the other seasons on 31st March. Is this right and if so why...

Cant watch anything on laptop

I have a now tv box and i pay monthly to add movies and entertainment. Im currently trying to watch the blacklist on my laptop but its just saying start free trial even though i already pay for it monthly. Can anyone help

Resolved! the strain season2

i started season 2 of the strain and it wont let me watch from episode 5. keeps coming up with an error code!!!

Resolved! The STRAIN

I am a bit disappointed as have been watching 'The Strain' but episodes appear to have been removed from season 1 while the earlier episodes remain i.e episodes 1 and 2 are there but other later episodes are missing; there are duplicate episodes and ...