cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Unforgotten on ITV Encore (missing from yesterday)

Hi, Unforgotten an ITV series was showing up on ITV Encore last night, but now I can not find it anywhere. It seems a bit unlikely it would have been taken down last night. I am a new user to NOW TV and did not see any expiry date yesterday.Any help ...

king of the road missing episode 2

Just wondered if anyone knows why Episode 2 of Season 2 of King Of The Road isn't online.  I know it has aired but only episode 1 is available. Thanks for any help.

Resolved! Special Offer: £9.99 Sports and Entertainment bundle

HelloAs per the information below in red, I purchased the bundle 3 days ago and no such email has arrived. Can someone advise how I get the 30 day trail pass. thanks  Grab a Sky Sports Week Pass and Entertainment bundle for just £9.99. Enjoy a bumper...

Resolved! Number of concurrent users?

Is there a limit on the number of concurrent users I can have on my account?    Just curious on whether my son can be watching a movie on his laptop while I am watching something else on Now TV at the same time? cheers m

Unrated content description for certain apps

I have a Now TV box with many apps available including of course the now tv app. Most of these apps host benign content however at least one app: vimeo hosts clearly adult content alongside a lot of general content while the app itself is marked as c...

Resolved! Fortitude - episode missing on Season 1

Hiya,I've started watching Fortitude season 1. I checked online and there are 12 episodes in this season but for some reason, there's only 11 on Now TV.When I added it onto my watchlist, there were 12 episodes and there was no comment to say how long...

Waiting for Activation Entertainment pass

Hi,Yesterday I bought Offer of Sport one day pass along with entertainment monthly pass for £6.98. It is written over there that entertainment pass will activate within 24 hours but it still has been activated. I am still waiting.Thanks

Unable to use free entertainment pass voucher

Hi, I bought a nowtv with a free 2 month entertainment pass voucher. I have tried to use it and the website kept giving an error message. After speaking to the online chat service they cancelled the voucher and tried to get me to use a €24 off vouche...

Entertainment Voucher accepted ... then not!

FolksI added a 6 month entertainment voucher to my account in mid May which was accepted and was credited to me. I was charged a monthly fee at the end of May so I took at my account and there was no 6 months voucher credit! I went onto live chat and...